Korea Holy Week Tour Package is an all-inclusive 5 days 4nights tour with visits to Incheon, Nami, Suwon, Hwaseong, Everland, Seoul.
DEPARTURE DATES: APRIL 15, 16 AND 18, 2019
TOUR FARES: Based on US dollar per person; minimum of 25 persons per departure
TWIN/TRIPLE/CHILD WITH BED: USD 789.00 ALL IN!!!
CHILD WITHOUT BED: USD 589.00
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: USD 288.00
INFANT (BELOW 24 HOURS): USD 299.00
Hotel in Incheon: Grand Place or similar 3* (1 night)
Hotel in Suwon: Amour Symphony or similar 3* (1 night)
Hotel in Seoul: Intercity Hotel or similar 3* (2nights)
- A non-refundable deposit of USD300 per person will be charge to guarantee the room and seats, 50% 2 months prior to departure and full payment upon release of visa of 1 month prior to departure whichever comes first
- Visa processing cut off is 3 weeks prior to departure
- If guest would not want to visit shopping stop, a surcharge of USD100 per person will be collected on the spot
- Itinerary, hotel & meals are still subject to change depending on the local traffic condition or situation
- Foreign passport surcharge USD30
Guests own check-in at NAIA Terminal 3, three hours before the flight via 5J188 1500/2010 with hot meal on board, arrive at Incheon International Airport, meet by local tour guide and transfer to hotel for check-in.
After hotel breakfast, check-out transfer to visit Petite France, shooting place of “My Love from the star”, later visit Nami Island (the shooting place of Winter Sonata), then transfer to Seoul visit N Seoul Tower (outside photo) & Love lock, after dinner check-in at hotel.
After hotel breakfast, check-out and proceed to Hwaseong Haenggung Palace. Paldalmun Gate, Hwaseong Fortress. Transfer to Seoul, visit Ginseng Center and Cosmetic Shop. Enjoy Chef Show, after dinner check-in at hotel.
After hotel breakfast, experience making Gimbab + wearing Hanbok, Duty Free Shop, transfer to Yongin, enjoy Everland Theme Park, and have free time shopping at Myeongdong Street, dinner before back to hotel.
After hotel breakfast, check-out proceed to Gyeongbok Palace, and pass by the Presidential Blue House, visit Amethyst Factory, Red Pine, transfer to airport via Korean food and souvenir supermarket with flight via 5J189 2135/0040+1